Welcome back to reading this blog and part two of the vendors that will be at Abbadia Mare Festival (http://www.abbadiamarefestival.com) this season which again is coming NEXT WEEKEND July 19th and 20th from 11 am to 5 pm each day at Hammond Castle Museum (http://www.hammondcastle.org).
This season we have 17 merchants including one demonstrator this season! Here are the listings:
- Antika Nueva – http://www.antikanueva.com -hand crafted wire jewelry, soaps, salves and other goodies
- Kettle Masters of New England - yummy kettle corn and some drinks available
- What’s Cookin’ - food and drinks galore!
- Del’s Lemonade - http://www.dels.com/ - frozen lemonade and watermelon drinks – need we say more?
- Ren Embellishments - lovely parasols and other accessories
- Stillwater Flutes – Standing Bear Drums – Michael Longrider https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stillwater-Flutes-Standing-Bear-Drums-Windsong-Herbal/17522165584741 - Native American Indian made wooden flutes and drums
- Mehndi Spirit - http://www.mehndispirit.webs.com/ - henna!
- Jade Forest Armory - armory and puppets
- Rosemondes Cottage - Tee shirts, wands and other accessories
- Sanctuary Bodywork - http://sanctuary.massagetherapy.com/ - fantastic massage for mind and body
- Cornerstone Creations - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cornerstone-Creations/254915281198798?sk=timeline - concrete items for your home or garden
- Legendary Leathercrafts - https://www.etsy.com/shop/LegendaryLeather - leather masks and other leather items
- DeepWater Dye Works - http://deepwaterdyeworks.com/ - hand made yarns
- Tiger Lily Readings – http://tigerlily70.webs.com readings with Tarot Cards
- Lady Feyline’s Fantastical Faces - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lady-Feylines-Fantastickal-Faces/104348576263708 - face painting!
- Wolfs Head Whatever - https://www.etsy.com/shop/wolfsheadwhatever - chain maile and other items
- Emazanti Creations - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emazanti-Creations/427854563931849?sk=timeline - renaissance attire for men and women
- MoonDragon Designs – http://www.moondragondesigns.com/store/ - hand made cloaks, hand knitted items and jewelry
- The Stone Lady - http://thestonelady.net/ - Stone readings by Terry Milton
- Tintagels Gate - http://www.tintagelsgate.com/ - everything you will ever need and more – swords, maps, crystals, tankards, boots, etc.
- American Highlander Kilts - http://www.americanhighlanderkiltsnj.com/ - Aye! Kilts in every color and Clan or so we’ve heard!
- The Bonnie Weaver - our demonstrator will be showing you how weaving was done and has items for sale as well!
Okay, that’s all of them! Also forgot to mention that we will be having The Corr Thieves joining us, so do come to see their show!
Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 5 – 11 and kids ages 4 and under are FREE! Parking is an additional $15 per vehicle and is located at Stage Fort Park also in Gloucester, MA, but a free shuttle service will be provided to and from the Castle! You can buy your tickets when you arrive at the event!
Do know that as beautiful as Hammond Castle Museum is, it is NOT WHEELCHAIR OR STROLLER FRIENDLY due to the numerous stairs at this venue!
We hope to see you and your families and yes, you too can “Storm the Castle!” HUZZAH!